Great service and makes the complex easy to understand.
Sam has been a great resource for several years now. We have had the opportunity to work with mutual clients. Sam is able to explain complex legal strategies in way that makes sense without losing the important details that clients and advisors need to know.
- Kraig, Aug 15, 2014
Highly recommend Lockhart Law Firm.
We have been a client of Sam Lockhart for a few years now, and he has been great! He is extremely sharp, always willing & able to answer any questions or concerns we have, and offer professional advice related to our needs. He came highly recommended to us, and we would certainly recommend him to any of our friends.
- a client, Jul 29, 2014
An attorney you can trust!
I've worked with many attorneys in the past and lets just say it's been eye-opening. Sam really stands out in the world of attorneys! I would describe him as honest and helpful.. There are times when he could "take my money" but he lets me know if something is unnecessary or if there is a better way to accomplish my goal. This has helped to develop a lot of trust.
He is my go to resource when I have a question about business law, asset protection, or real estate transactions.
- Tracy, Jun 30, 2014
41856 Ivy Street
Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: (951) 461-8878
Fax: (951) 823-5715
Temecula Business Attorney Samuel Lockhart is a skilled litigator, negotiator, and transactional lawyer who provides experienced legal counsel to entrepreneurs in the Temecula Valley, the Inland Empire, and throughout Southern California.
As a dedicated business law firm, The Lockhart Law Firm is focused on the success of our client’s business. We diligently work to create successful and favorable outcomes for all of our clients in their business dealings. We provide knowledgeable legal advice regarding the kind of business entity that suits each client’s business. We counsel clients in ways to make certain the business complies with federal and state employment laws so as to avoid legal conflicts with employees. We offer experienced legal representation to clients challenged with costly litigation. Temecula Business Law Lawyer Samuel Lockhart provides innovative and intelligent legal solutions in many types of business law matters.
Contact Business Lawyer Samuel Lockhart at the Lockhart Law Firm by calling (951) 461-8878 and scheduling an appointment to discuss your issue with a leading Business Law Attorney in this area. Mr. Lockhart personally handles each aspect of your business law matter. We understand that our success is directly dependent on the successes of our clients!
Temecula Business Law Attorney Samuel Lockhart offers comprehensive representation for business owners who are involved in a wide range of issues, including:
• Business Litigation: Providing skilled legal representation that is geared to the favorable litigation and resolution of business disputes, Temecula Business Litigation Attorney Lockhart is experienced in breach of contract, deceptive trade practices, employment conflicts, trade secret violations, commercial lease or purchase agreements, shareholder disagreements, commercial collections, and disagreements among business owners.
• Business Formation: Temecula Business Formation Attorney Lockhart offers knowledgeable assistance on the process of business formation. Mr. Lockhart helps clients choose the right business entity that is based on the type of business that is being started. Business Formation Lawyer Lockhart drafts all formation documents and assists with the formation of all business entities. These include: Sole Proprietorships, Limited Partnerships, Partnerships, Closely Held Companies, Limited Liability Companies. Mr. Lockhart also assists with the Incorporation of C Corporations and S Corporations.
• Business Transactions: Providing intelligent counsel in every business matter, Business Transaction Attorney and Contract Lawyer Samuel Lockhart negotiates and drafts business contracts, commercial sale and purchase agreements, employee handbooks, lease agreements, sub-contractor agreements, any stock purchase agreement, confidentiality agreements, any non-disclosure agreement, and trade secrets agreements. As a Business Transaction Lawyer for Temecula, Mr. Lockhart thoroughly reviews each client’s responsibilities and rights as mandated in the terms of each negotiated contract.
• Construction Law: Construction Attorney Lockhart provides diligent representation in matters involving commercial and residential general contractors, sub-contractors, and in matters involving business formation, litigation, and contracts.
• Employment Defense: Employment Defense Lawyer Lockhart ensures compliance with federal and state employment laws, drafts employment contracts and employee handbooks, and mediates, arbitrates and litigates employment disputes.
Temecula Business Lawyer Samuel Lockhart also provides comprehensive Estate Planning services for clients. Well-drafted Estate Plans are essential for a business owner. These will protect and preserve business assets while ensuring the owner’s hard-earned money is distributed to loved ones in a manner of their choosing.
When you are looking to start a business, or if you currently own a business and are needing a skilled litigator or negotiator, call (951) 461-8878 and schedule your consultation with Temecula Business Law Attorney Lockhart.
As a highly respected Temecula Business Attorney, Mr. Lockhart thoroughly reviews each client’s business needs and goals in order to provide high quality representation and legal counsel. Every client communication at the Lockhart Law Firm is addressed promptly. We keep clients informed about developments and the status of their case.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. You should not act or fail to act based on the information on this website. The content contains general information only, and may not reflect recent changes to the law. All cases differ – please contact an attorney in your area to get legal advice as it pertains to your situation.