“We would highly recommend Lockhart Law Firm. They were highly professional and very efficient. Sam Lockhart and Graham Theriault are so great to work with. They made everything simple and easy. Again we would highly recommend their services to our family, friends and colleagues! Thank you!”
– Randy & Linda T.
We have used Lockhart Law Firm for our business. Mr. Lockhart is very knowledgeable and most helpful to us. He always gets back to me promptly. Graham is always professional as well. I confidently recommend this law firm.
– Sharon E.
Samuel was instrumental in reviewing franchise and lease documents related to the opening of our business. He was thorough and efficient and I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend.
– Rob H.
41856 Ivy Street
Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: (951) 461-8878
Fax: (951) 823-5715
Welcome to Lockhart Law Firm.
An experienced negotiator, litigator and transactional attorney, Murrieta Business Lawyer Samuel Lockhart serves as counsel to entrepreneurs throughout the region.
At Lockhart Law Firm, our main focus is the success of your business. We work diligently to create favorable outcomes in all of your business dealings. Whether you need knowledgeable legal counsel with respect to which type of business entity best suits your type of business, want to ensure compliance with State & Federal Employment Laws to avoid disputes with your employees, or are facing costly litigation, Murrieta Business Law Attorney Samuel Lockhart is here to provide intelligent and innovative legal solutions.
Contact Lockhart Law Firm at (951) 461-8878 to schedule an appointment with one of the area’s leading Business Lawyers. Mr. Lockhart will personally handle each and every aspect of your matter. We know that the success of our business depends on the success of your business!
Business Law Representation in Murrieta
Lockhart Law Firm is pleased to offer comprehensive representation to business owners in a wide variety of Business Law matters, including the following:
• Business Litigation – Skilled and aggressive representation geared towards favorably litigating and resolving business disputes arising from breach of contract, employment conflicts, shareholder disagreements, and disputes between business owners.
• Business Formation – Knowledgeable assistance with the business formation process, including helping you choose the correct business entity based upon the type of business you plan on starting, and drafting all formation documents. Formation of all types of business entities, including Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Closely Held Companies, and Incorporation including S Corporations and C Corporations.
• Business Transactions – Intelligent legal counsel pertaining to all business transactions, including negotiating & drafting business contracts, commercial purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, employee handbooks, sub-contractor agreements, stock purchase agreements, non-disclosure agreements, confidentiality agreements and trade secret agreements. We will thoroughly review your rights and responsibilities under the terms of any negotiated contract.
• Construction Law – Diligent representation of residential & commercial general contractors and sub-contractors, including business formation, contracts, and litigation.
• Employment Defense – Ensuring compliance with State & Federal Employment Laws, drafting employee handbooks and employment contracts, and the mediation, arbitration & litigation of employment disputes.
Attorney Samuel Lockhart also provides comprehensive Estate Planning services to business clients. A well drafted Estate Plan is critical for any business owner, to not only preserve and protect business assets but also ensure that your hard-earned money will be distributed to your loved ones in the manner of your choosing.
If you are looking into starting a business or are a business owner in need of a skilled negotiator or litigator, contact Murrieta Business Attorney Samuel Lockhart at (951) 461-8878 to schedule an in-depth consultation.
One of the region’s most highly respected Business Law Attorneys, Mr. Lockhart will thoroughly review your business needs and expectations with you, and will provide the highest quality legal counsel and representation. All client communications will be addressed in a timely manner, and you will always be kept informed as to the status of your legal matter.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. You should not act or fail to act based on the information on this website. The content contains general information only, and may not reflect recent changes to the law. All cases differ – please contact an attorney in your area to get legal advice as it pertains to your situation.